In Spring 2022/2023 I will teach the new course Introduction to Functional and Fourier Analysis 104273 and I will also offer a Seminar in Operator Theory 106426.
In Spring 2021/2022 I taught Introduction to PDEs 104030.
In Winter 2021/2022 I taught the graduate course Topics in Functional Analysis 106433 – Introduction to Operator Algebras.
Courses that I taught recently at the Technion:
- “Infi 1m”.
- “Infi 2”.
- “Infi 3” (Ran Kiri – who was a student in my class – typed up my notes in Hebrew, available here). I taught the old course 104282 and the new course 104295 which I took part in introducing.
- The undergraduate “Introduction to Functional Analysis” (for which I wrote this textbook, lecture notes available to colleagues and students).
- The graduate course “Functional Analysis” (lecture notes available for colleagues and students).
- The topics course “Topics in Operator Theory” (twice, about various things, especially dilations, operator spaces, operator systems, C*-envelopes, completely positive maps, some RKHSs). When I taught this course the second time, I put my notes on my blog.
- The topics course “Topics in Functional Analysis” (twice, once an Introduction to von Neumann Algebras – lecture notes available here – the second time it was Introduction to Operator Algebras).
- The undergraduate course “Introduction to PDEs”.